How to wash off Face paint – tips
- Lather up (no water yet) with a small bit of baby shampoo on a damp flannel.
- Wipe over the face wiping away from the eyes.
- Once all lathered apply mild warm water and the paint should glide off with no stains to the skin
- Should there be some colour stain left (sometimes with reds or blacks) just repeat the process
- Do NOT use wet wipes, they can leave staining and are also more likely to irritate the skin with the paint
- Please do remove face paint before bedtime
Face paint on clothing?
- Rub a little vegetable oil on the stain and wash in a cold wash.
- (Do not use hot wash – hot wash sets the colour)